The waiting list for Family Housing is currently closed. When the list is opened and applications are being accepted, a Public Notice will be placed in the Daily Record.
When applying for housing you must bring:
- Photo Identification
- Proof of Income for all household members eighteen (18) years or older
- Valid Social Security cards for all household members
- Birth Certificates for all household members (translated into English)
- Permanent Resident Card or Certificate of Naturalization (head of household must have one or the other if applicable)
- Landlord’s name and address
Once the application has been completed, a staff member will review the application for eligibility; the applicant will be notified in writing as to acceptability or denial of the application within ten (10) business days. If the application is accepted, the applicant’s name will be placed on an existing waiting list.
There is a three (3) to five (5) year waiting list for the family apartments.