ATTENTION: The waiting list for Senior Housing is currently closed. When the list is opened and applications are being accepted, a Public Notice will be placed in the Daily Record.
To qualify you must be:
- 62 years of age or older
- Disabled or handicapped (receiving Social Security benefits, Pensions or Wages)
When applying for housing you must bring:
- Photo Identification
- Proof of income for all household members
- Birth Certificates for all household members (translated into English)
- Valid Social Security Cards for all household members
- Permanent Resident Card or Certificate of Naturalization (head of household must have one or the other if applicable)
- Landlord’s name and address
- Doctor’s name and address
Once the application has been completed, a staff member will review the application for eligibility; the applicant will be notified in writing as to acceptability of the application or denial of the application within ten (10) business days.
If the application is accepted, the applicant’s name will be placed on an existing waiting list.